Manure – Product Specialist
We don’t need to tell you about the manure industry, you’ve been in the thick of it. Literally. You may not have experience in sales, but are a subject matter expert and passionate about helping people. You have a team working alongside you to teach you sales processes and procedures… But you have the connections and know what innovative products they need, so we’ll get straight to it.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
• Calling and determining potential customers for your region.
• Meet with potential customers to review product and understand needs.
• With the help of your Inside Sales, provide quotes to dealers and/or customers quickly.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Update dealers on new products, modifications and enhancements.
• Attend trade shows and demos to promote the company brand.
• Travel 20-25% of the time when needed.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to represent Bazooka in a positive manner.
• Promote brand awareness in every situation.
• Comply with company safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 4 year Degree with a focus in business or sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Ag preferred.
• Agricultural background & equipment experience preferred.
• Manure management experience is a plus.
• Motivation for Sales & Meeting Goals, Territory Management & Client Relationships, Prospecting, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Presentation Skills.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
• Valid driver’s license is required with a driving record in good standing.
• Must be highly motivated. Work both independently and in a team environment.
• If not based in Washington, Iowa must be willing locate here for training of up to 1-2 years based on experience.
• Commission & Bonus opportunities.
• Health benefits.
• Vacation time benefits.
BE APART OF THE MOVEMENT TODAY