The Titan Series Coulter Till Toolbar has the ability to make full in ground turns while the units continue to inject manure, reducing turn-around time at the end of the field. The Titan’s effortless, precision turns reduce the amount of manure discharged above ground, putting our toolbar at the top of its class. Its’ high capacity flotation tires, speed rated at 25 MPH with 11,000 pounds, reduces drag through the field while minimizing compaction by adjusting to terrain variation.
The Titan incorporates remote controlled hydraulic valves that operate several product attributes. The remote maneuvers the folding wings open to a width of 36-45 feet, and closed to a narrow folded travel width of 12 feet. The narrow frame of the Titan allows for high visibility of the coulter till units from the cab of the tractor. Likewise, the tongue lock is engaged via remote, as well as the pig discharge and main-line shut off features.
The pig discharge has been relocated to the rear of the toolbar (opposed to underneath) to allow for a cleaner discharge. Furthermore, the low mount manifold has been moved lower and further rearward to generate safe and favorable access for cleaning.
- The front folding swing arm folds to the length of the toolbar from an overall length of 40 feet to 30 feet for added safety.
- Nickel plated pins and spindles provide extreme corrosion resistance for reliability and low maintenance.
- Heavy Duty hubs and spindles: 40,000 pounds of total hub and spindle capacity with 10 bolt hubs on center tires.
All Titan Series Toolbars are built heavy duty with 3/8″ wall tubing for the frame construction, heavy duty hinges, and C-channels on each side of the swing arm. Each come standard with the following:
- 6″ Mounting Plates
- Nickle Plated Pins
- Hydraulic Wing Gauge Wheels
- Double Pivot with Swing Arm
- Remote Hydraulic Controller
- Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves
- 6″ Krohne Flowmeter
- Slug/Pig Discharge
- Single Closure Blades
- Flotation Tires
- Hose Swivel
- Winged Drop Tubes
- DOT Lighting
|Model||Bar Length||# of Row Units||Spacing Width|