- Effortlessly reuse plans from past seasons and make changes for future improvements.
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning during off-season hours.
- Maintain an organized archive of sites for easy reference and documentation purposes.
Powered by Nexus.
Streamline your season planning process with our user-friendly mapping tool. Empower your workforce with clear instructions, optimize layouts, enhance communication, and maximize efficiency, all while maintaining organized records and ensuring safety through advanced mapping features.
- Master your season planning
- Streamline operations
- Improve communication
- Reduce risk
- Generate maps and visual aids to provide clear instructions to employees regarding hose and pump placement, prioritized fields, and optimal routes to job sites.
- Enable new employees to learn quickly and contribute right away.
- Enhance your crew’s efficiency with visual communication.
- Enhance customer communication by sharing pumping layouts, fostering engagement and feedback.
- Keep your customers informed about any challenges or difficulties encountered during the process to ensure transparency.
- Do more jobs in a season by reducing setup time due to preplanning and optimizing layouts ahead of time.
- Utilize satellite images and terrain contours to effectively navigate around environmental hazards.
- Identify and label existing obstacles.
- Plan pump and hose layouts on a satellite map
- Automatically calculate field areas, hose length, and elevation changes
- Record customer information and notes for each site
- Save business and operation documents
- Simplify the map view by grouping specific hoses, pumps, and fields together, allowing them to be easily shown or hidden with a single click.
- Group features together providing additional levels of organization on a per field or per job basis.
- Manage user permissions for job responsibilities
- Send a link to the location via email or text
- Share full site map, Google coordinates, and site contact information with crew and customer
Plan pump and hose layouts ahead of set up, utilizing automatic length, elevation change, and field area calculators to maximize fuel savings and GPM and minimize pressure losses.
Securely save and organize pumping photographs, invoices, and other site records. Archive for regulatory record keeping.