AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR’S NEWEST MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
You will perform a variety of tasks evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; consulting with equipment vendors; seeking observations from operators.
Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
- Review production schedules, engineering specification, process flows, and other information.
- Identify ways to manufacture parts or products with maximal efficiency.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize cost.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement projects such as developing, assembling or modifying existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Generate cost analysis and metrics calculations.
- Supply, manage and analyze systems and machinery, if applicable.
- Comply with company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Ability to read prints.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Bonus opportunities.
• Health benefits.
• Vacation time.