AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR’S NEWEST FABRICATOR
You will operate fabricating machinery, such as, CNC machine, saws, rollers and presses that have the ability to drill, cut, shape and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes and structures.
Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: milling, drilling, and all bench operations.
- Source/identify material required for work order.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from work piece.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Follows company policies and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Capable of reading micrometers and calipers.
- Capable of standing/bending/crouching for a 10 hour shift
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Capable of operating material handlers, such as a forklift.