Operate your pumps remotely with this user friendly, intuitive interface from your cell phone or tablet or switch from auto to manual mode in the push of a button when you prefer the operator at the pump to be in full control. Simply put, you’re in control.
Maintain set intake and discharge pressure targets while running, reducing the complexity to run multiple engines. Nexus is sophisticated enough to allow crews to set said intake and outlet pressure targets and trust the control system to hold the desired PSI's.
Safeguard your pumps from the dreaded cavitation. The line break detection and safeguard feature can detect change in pressure and can instantly send a warning notification to the pump operator, so they can react in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Start and stop - These buttons start and stop each pump individually
• Run all pumps - Predetermine a target RPM for each pump, then push this button to gradually bring all pumps to their corresponding targets
• Idle all pumps - Bring all pumps in line to an idle
• Stop all pumps - For non-emergent issues, this button will gradually bring all pumps down to an idle before shutting them down Emergency shutdown - Safety feature with the ability to shut down all pumps with one button
• Suction pressure - Prevent cavitation in your pump by monitoring your suction pressure
• Discharge pressure - Prevent your hose from blowing and causing a safety concern for your business
• Oil pressure/coolant temperature - Monitor your oil pressure and coolant temperature to prevent failures
• Increase/decrease RPMs in increments - Set an incremental increase or decrease to easily adjust your RPMs with one button
• Flow rate - Monitor your flow rate from the pump with the addition of a Krohne Flowmeter