AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR’S NEWEST ACCOUNT MANAGER
You will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customer and dealer accounts within a designated territory. The Account Manager will work closely with corresponding Sales Territory Manager, to oversee a portfolio of existing dealers and develop new business from an existing customer base.
Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
- Serves as a reliable point of contact for dealer and customer accounts via phone and email.
- Provides timely and accurate assistance to Territory Sales Manager and dealer accounts, to include quoting and quote tracking/follow-up.
- Provides information and resources to their Territory Sales Manager, as requested, such as developing presentations, brochures, giveaways, etc.
- Enters orders on behalf of their Territory Sales Manager.
- Works closely with the Shipping Department on delivery and pick-up of orders.
- Resolves customer complains by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Continuously keeps up with company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Prepares weekly sales reports for their respective territory.
- Invoices dealers and customer accounts within their designated sales territory and follows up on any past due accounts.
- Identifies new business opportunities within their territory.
- Maintains professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Uses HubSpot (Company CRM) on a daily basis to manage accounts, quotes and leads.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2-year degree OR 5+ years of experience in an account management, customer service or business administration role.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop strong relationships, specifically with existing and potential BF Dealers and clients.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license is required with a driving record in good standing.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
- May be required to travel on occasion.
• Bonus opportunities – [Performance based]
• Health benefits.
• Vacation time.