New to the Full Throttle Series trailer line-up, The Outlaw. This triple section force feeding trailer, has been designed to improve the efficiency of the application process and to provide more flexibility when pumping from those “hard to reach” places. The Outlaw has retained key features of the Full Throttle booster trailer with a 500-gallon capacity fuel tank and reinforced front deck with integrated tie-down locations for ATV or parts storage. This trailer can accommodate 13.5 L (500 HP – 600 HP) engines with a clutch and drive train while maintaining a compact, user friendly design.
A 35′, triple section boom has been added to the rear of the trailer, reaching a maximum depth of 19′.
- Heavy-duty slew ring allows 270 degrees of boom rotation
- Nickel plated pins for corrosion resistance
- Triple fold design allows for accurate distance control, depth control and maneuverability
Two sizes of Nuhn Submersibles are available:
- Achieve 2,000 – 3,000 GPM with 15″ Nuhn Submersible
- Achieve 3,300 – 3,500 GPM with 17″ Nuhn Sumbersible
(60 GPM open loop or Hydrostat option)
Add an optional hydraulically controlled agitation nozzle and valve.
- Agitation nozzle is steerable left to right with 90 degrees of rotation
The Outlaw is available in goose-neck or bumper style hitches
The Outlaw features a single 1/8″ thick steel fuel tank with 500 gallon capacity.
- Baffles and sump area for maximum fuel usage
- Float style fuel gauge
- Arched top for water shed and simple cleaning
Plumbing configurations include, but are not restricted to:
- 8″ EPDM corrugated intake hose
- Flexible, chemical resistant & high wear resistant
- 8″ schedule 40 discharge plumbing
- 8″ pig launcher with chained cap for safety
- 8″ flow meter option on discharge
*Consult sales representative for variations not listed above
You have options. Knife gate valves can be manual or hydraulic. Hydraulic valves are actuated via Electronic Controls.
- Orbinox cast – manual only
- Orbinox stainless steel – manual or hydraulic
- Heavy-duty boom cylinders with counter balance valves for safety and fail-safe operation
- Aux hydraulics:
- Manual hydraulic valve system to control boom, rear outriggers and agitation (remote control available)
- High capacity hydraulic oil cooler separate from engine and radiator
- 12 VDC pump for front jacks with pendant control that allows use without running the engine
The 8.5′ wide, Full Throttle Series Outlaw is transport friendly and comes equipped with LED, DOT trailer lighting, and reflective tape for added safety. This trailer is built with 2, heavy-duty 15,000 lb. Leaf spring axles, with removable hubs and spindles.
- Compatible with new and used Super Single or 550 Flotation tires