- Bazooka Farmstar was formed from the merge of Bazooka Grain Handling Systems and Farmstar Manure Handling Systems
- Moved to Washington, Iowa
- Began manufacturing a new product line: Cattle Creep Feeders
- Introduced the first Dietrich shanks for toolbars and tank bars.
- Moved to a larger 110,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Washington, Iowa.
- Launched 17 new products
- Added 12 new employees
- Launched 22 new products
- Added 28 new employees
- Launched 8 new products
- Added 34 employees
- Recognized as the 9th Fastest Growing Company in the Corridor by the CBJ
- Celebrated 40 years in business
- Added 40 new employees to date
- Launched 8 new products to date